You probably have noticed that Truecaller gives information about the number after the end of the call. For most people, that’s an annoying pop-up. Right? You may have also tried to Disable After Call Details. But you weren’t able to disable it because you didn’t find any settings to do that. Well, today I’m going to guide you on how to disable after-call details that just appear after the end of the call.
In most cases, the second it pop-ups you feel very annoying. It looks exactly like in the picture above (Thumbnail). Although it really makes sense as it provides instant information about the number. But in most cases, it is not helpful. Well, you can disable it within a few clicks. Let us show you how.
About After Call Details of Truecaller
Truecaller is an app that helps with caller-identification, call-blocking, call-recording, flash-messaging, and more. One of its features is caller-identification that helps users find details about incoming phone numbers. Whether the incoming phone number is saved on your phone or not, Truecaller will find details from its huge database and display the useful information i.e Phone number address, the owner name of the number, etc.
To manage the after-call details of Truecaller you can go to settings>Caller ID.
How to Disable After Call Details of Truecaller
You can disable after-call details of Truecaller. But in order to do that, you must have the latest version of Truecaller installed on your phone. You can check and update to its latest version from Google Play Store.
So, just head over to the Play Store>My apps & games>update Truecaller (if available). If there is no update available for you then you are good to go.
Here is the step by step process to disable After call details of Truecaller that just appear after the end of the call:
- Open the Truecaller app on your phone and then click on the three dots icon on the top right.
- After that, you will see a few options. Just click on the Settings option.
- Under the settings, click on the Caller ID option.
- There you will find the “Show After Call Details” option enabled. Just disable that!
- Now you won’t see the after-call details popup after the end of the call by the Truecaller app.
- If you find this too hard to do then there is another simple method to disable it.
- Just click and hold the Truecaller app until the options appear and then drag it to “App info”.
- Go to the notifications section and toggle off all options. This will revoke all notifications permission for Truecaller.
That’s is how you can disable After Call details of Truecaller. Following these steps will absolutely disable after call details of Truecaller. Now you can enjoy your calling without call-info pop-up bombardment.
Truecaller app is really useful for all the users but not all the features are helpful, especially “Show after call details for phonebook contacts”. However, we do recommend using it if you receive a lot of calls from unknown numbers as it will help you instantly see the unknown number details once the call is ended.
Every phone user’s requirement is different so if you don’t want to have a call detail popup after the end of the call then you can follow the above procedure to disable that. For some users, disabling the after-call details option won’t work. In that case, it is recommended to try revoking the notification permission for Truecaller. Also, if you merely want to disable the after call details then disable “preview in pop-ups” under the notifications settings of Truecaller.