Mint Browser App is recently launched by the Xiaomi company on the Google play store for all Android users. It has some good features for Android users like User-agent string, Quick switch search engines, Block pop-ups and more. As I said its launched recently, many Android users are struggling in downloading and installing Mint Browser App. So, in this article, I’m going to teach you how you can install the Mint browser app on your android phone. Let’s get started.
- Click here to go to the Mint Browser app page in Google Play Store.
- If the Install button is showing means you can download and install the Browser in your country and Android. And if there is no install button means the mint browser is not available in your counter. Don’t be sad I have a guide for you too that I will show you at the end of this article.
- Hit the Install Button and wait for the automatic download and Install. The time taken will depend upon your Internet Speed. So, have patience if the download is running slow.
- After successfully installing, close everything Running in the Background and start the Browser. Closing everything from the Background will ensure you zero crash when Browser will launch.
- Allow every Permission it asking for. You will get asked by mint Browser if your Android device has Running version 7 (Nougat) or 8 (Oreo). If you deny every permission, some features will not work like location detection, SMS, etc. So, make sure to allow them all.
- Type something on the search box and test the Browser if it’s running properly or not. If all is running great then Congratulation!
- Process accomplished.
Just follow the above simple steps to Download and Install Mint Browser App. For some countries, it may show you the warning or notice like this app is not available in your country at the Google Play Store page.
- Click Here to directly download the Mint Browser file on your Android. For doing that use Google Chrome or UC Browser as they are the best browsers for downloading.
- After downloading, tap on it and Install it in your Android. When the downloading process ends, tap on the file or look in the file manager then click on it and install normally.
- Wait for a minute to complete the Installation and then press Done.
- Close everything Running in the Background and then start the Mint Browser.
- Allow permissions if its asking and enjoy the Browser.
If the first method is not worked for you then you can try the second method. It will work 100% because we have uploaded the file of Mint Browser Apk. The link is served by media fire. This will solve the problem if you have got noticed that the mint browser is not available in your country.