Do you have the desire to Root your phone? Dr fone is all in one tool for android. It has many important features for Android devices. Like Rooting, Backup and reset, Password Unlocking, Software upgrading, and many more. Dr fone have Ability to Root any smartphone, even more, you can Root the most failed device with it. So stick with this article and learn “How to Root Any Smartphone with Dr fone”.
Now If you scared to lose your Android phone then I highly recommend to Read How to Root Android Phone Safely post for securing phone live. I also explained tons of things about Root related like benefits, disadvantages, and stuff like that. So, I think you need to read it once. This will probably clear your almost all the doubts about Rooting. Please read it once!
After reading that, you will get a clear-cut knowledge about Rooting. Now come to the Topic. So, first we are going to root our phone and for that, you need to do some pre-requisite.
Things which required before Rooting with Dr fone!
Here are some important things you need to do before Rooting your Android with Dr. fone:
- You need to install the drivers of your Android Phone to your Computer. This will ensure the connectivity between computer and Android. If you don’t install the drivers, you can’t be able to connect your Android with Computer. And if somehow it gets connected, the connection will get lost in the middle process and you will lose your smartphone.
- Enable USB Debugging in Developer Option. This is the most important process you need to do after installing the phone driver on the computer. USB Debugging helps software to install the Root App in Android System and If you don’t allow it or enable it. You will never be able to Root your Phone with Dr fone.
- Create the Full backup of your Android Data in your SD card. Backup is as important as the health of your phone. However, creating a full backup of your phone will ensure you that you will never lose your phone. Whenever something happens wrong in the Rooting process, you will be able to get in default more by restoring the backup. And that’s why it’s most important.
After doing these things, you are ready to Root your Android Phone. Now follow the steps from below to Root your Android Phone with Dr fone.
How to Root Android Phone with Dr fone?
Here is the full Process to Root Android Phone with Dr fone:
- First, download and install the Dr fone Software from here.
- After installing, Enable USB Debugging on your Android Phone.
- Now connect the Android with USB Cable.
- Open the dr. fone software and Click on Root Tab.
- After opening the rooting tab, select your device to connect and click next.
- Wait for checking the root status and after click on the Start Button.
- Wait again to detect your Android Phone (It may take 15-30 minutes).
- After, click on the “Root” button to complete the Root Process.
- Well Done! You successfully rooted your Android Phone.
Remember if you fail in rooting your android phone 3 times simultaneously, restart your Android and try again. If you again fail after Restart then change your USB cable and try again.
Most of the time Faulty USB cable is the Reason of failing Root. So if you get fail too many time in term of Android Rooting then replace the USB Cable with New One.
You may get rooted at first try after replacing the cable. So, if you don’t have to buy one then at least beg to your Friends and relatives for USB charging cable.
Now if Due to some reason you just want to unroot your Android Phone Or your android starting hanging out somewhere process then follow steps below to Unroot your Android. Unrooting your Android will stress it free and your Android will gain some fresh breath.
How to Unroot Android Phone with Dr fone?
Here is the full process to Unroot Android Phone with Dr fone:
- Connect your Android Phone with USB Debugging enabled.
- Open the dr. fone and then click on Root tab.
- Select your Device to connect.
- Wait for checking the device Root Status.
- After, Click “Unroot” Button and Wait to complete the Process.
- Well Done! You successfully Unrooted your android phone.
Remember your Android phone may take several reboots in the process of Unrooting. Don’t detach the USB cable after Single Reboot. This process is a critical process and that’s why in some phones it takes 3-4 Reboots.
If your Phone still doesn’t Unroot means you need to Restart your Phone. This will make a fresh start and when you again try, it goes success. And this what I learned my self about Rooting and Unrooting an Android phone.
So, this is the Process to Root/Unroot Android Phone using Dr fone. This one is the easiest and most effective way to gain and lose Root.
Hope it Helped you? If so, Do help us by sharing this article!