Pangu FRP Unlocker is a smart bypass tool that is capable to unlock FRP security on almost all Android phones. If you have been using the Android phone for a while then you have probably come across the lock which appears at the startup after resetting Android. It is called FRP lock which is set by Google to make sure the phone’s data stay safe in the hands of the owner of the phone. It also helps to restore the Google Services data which was available on the Android before resetting.
When we first encounter such a lock on our Android phone, we usually get scared and spend money to hire a geek to bypass & unlock the lock. But in reality, it is just a work of a few minutes if you have tools like Pangu FRP unlocker. Well, if you have heard the first time about this tool then you have landed on the right web page. Because here, I’m going to provide you with all the information you need to use Pangu FRP Unlocker. So, let’s start this article, and let me first provide you the link to download Pangu FRP unlocker.
- 1 Download Pangu FRP Unlocker Latest v8.0 for Android 2023
- 2 How to Install Pangu FRP Unlocker on Android Phone
- 3 How to Use Pangu FRP Unlocker on Android
- 4 Phone Brands that Pangu FRP Unlocker Supports
- 5 Pangu FRP Unlocker FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Download Pangu FRP Unlocker Latest v8.0 for Android 2023
Pangu FRP Unlocker is a widely used tool that is known for bypassing FRP lock in almost all phones, specifically, from brands including Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Micromax, Lenovo, etc. You will be stunned by its performance and capability in the first place. However, it doesn’t require any additional things like Root permission, additional apps, and stuff like that. Also, in order to download Pangu FRP Unlocker, you just need 2Mb data. Yes, it is super lightweight & powerful compared to other FRP bypass tools.
Let me show you its file details so you will have more information about Pangu FRP before downloading it. I also suggest you read the full details because it is useful.
Pangu FRP File Details
|Name||Pangu FRP Unlocker|
|Updated on||17 January 2023|
How to Download Pangu FRP Unlocker for Android
If you are confused and don’t know how to download the Pangu FRP tool then let me help you right here. The downloading process is quite simple but you have to follow my steps carefully. So, here is how you can download it:
- Click here to go to the download page of Pangu FRP Unlocker.
- Once the page gets completely loaded on your browser, click on the download button or icon.
- Wait for the server to send the APK file to your browser.
- After you receive the download request, verify that the file we have listed here is the same as that one (Use the above file details).
- If it is the exact APK file, just accept the request and wait till the file gets completely downloaded.
This is how you can download this bypass tool on your Android phone. So, now you have got the tool on your phone, how you will install & use it? Well, let me guide you on that.
How to Install Pangu FRP Unlocker on Android Phone
As it is a lock bypass tool, if your phone has any security or anti-virus, you will receive a warning message. But most of the time, this tool is only required when the phone is in the FRP-locked condition so there is no problem related to security. And the installation will happen normally. But in case your phone is normal (Not FRP locked) and you want to install Pangu FRP Unlocker then you may face issues. In that case, you can turn off security features to install the tool trouble-free.
But before we start installing it, let me show you the minimum requirements. It is also very important to know.
Pangu FRP Requirements
- 4.0 or above Android version
- 256Mb free RAM
- Internet connection
- New Google Account
Once you have these requirements, you can start the installation process.
Steps to Install Pangu FRP Unlocker on Android
1st Step – Disable Google Play Protect from Play Store>Menu>Play Protect>Gear Icon>Turn off the App scanner. This will totally disable the Play Protect security on your phone. Also disable the other Google Apps because if these will be enabled, you will see an unfortunately stopped message when you launch the Pangu FRP tool.
2nd Step – Enable Unknown Resources from your Android Settings>Security. It will allow installing third-party apps on your Android phone.
3rd Step – Go to the Browser and then Downloads. Click on the downloaded Pangu FRP to open the installer.
4th Step – Press the Install button and wait till it gets installed successfully.
5th Step – After that, press the Done button to close the installer.
6th Step – Now it’s ready to use.
That is how you should install Pangu FRP to not face any issues. The interface of this app is very basic, anyone can easily use the app. But to make sure you don’t face any problems, I’m going to teach you how you can get started with it.
Check Also: HushSMS APK Download Latest Version for Android
How to Use Pangu FRP Unlocker on Android
Pangu FRP Unlocker is not a complex lock bypass tool, it is super simple to navigate & use. It also doesn’t require any additional things like Root permission, Xposed Framework Modules, etc.
If you are not satisfied with the provided video, you can continue reading on how to use this great FRP bypass tool.
- Disable all the Google Apps on Android from settings.
- Launch Pangu FRP Unlocker.
- Click on the 3 dots from the top right.
- Click on Browser sign-in option.
- Enter a new Gmail ID in the box and press next.
- Enter a new password and then press Finish (The password must be different than the previous one).
- After you enter & press the button, you will need to wait until the progress is complete.
- Once completed, just normally reboot your device.
- When the phone again starts, just press next on the welcome screen. On the next screen, you will a message like “New account added”.
- Just press again next and simply complete the normal setup. Once you reach the step where it asks for Gmail, enter the Gmail that you have recently added to the phone.
- Also, enter the new password which you have recently added and then press next. You will see that the FRP protection has accepted the new Gmail & password.
Hopefully, now you can easily follow the steps and unlock the FRP lock on your Android phone. Trust me, there is no easy way to bypass FRP protection on the phone, it is the simplest one that I have suggested here.
Phone Brands that Pangu FRP Unlocker Supports
Pangu FRP Unlocker supports quite many phone brands. It also supports the latest Android version like Orea, Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, etc. As of now, there is no compatibility issue I have seen with this FRP unlocker. Well, below I have listed all the phone brands which are supported by Pangu FRP Unlocker.
- Samsung – Phones including J2 (2015, 2016,2018), J6 & J6 Plus, A6 Plus, A8+ (2018), Galaxy A7, Galaxy Note 8 & Note 9, S8 Active & S8 Plus, S9 & S9+, Galaxy C7 & C9 Pro.
- LG – All Android models that were released from 2015 to 2018.
- Lenovo – All the Latest models that launched between 2016-18.
- Vivo/Oppo – Almost all models are supported.
Also, there are a few more phones model & brands which are supported by Pangu FRP Unlocker but not works 100% of the time. So, I have excluded them from the list.
Pangu FRP Unlocker FAQs
What is Pangu FRP Unlocker?
It is a free FRP lock bypass tool supported on most phone brands including Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, LG, Lenovo, and Micromax. Pangu FRP Unlocker provides a way to phone users to smartly add a new Gmail account in the FRP-locked condition. And then the user can use that newly added Gmail to unlock FRP.
Is Pangu FRP Unlocker Free to Use?
Yes, it is totally free to use and it doesn’t contain any in-app purchase items. You can use all its features without paying a single penny.
Is Pangu FRP Unlocker Safe?
Absolutely, it is fully safe & secure and you can use it fearlessly. Pangu FRP Unlocker is way simple than any other FRP unlock tool. However, it doesn’t have anything except a snippet code that allows a user to smartly add a new Gmail Account on the phone while the phone is FRP-locked.
Pangu FRP Unlocker is the simplest tool that I have seen as of now. It is just way simple than any FRP tool and it is also different from others in terms of interface, features, etc. Overall, it is a great FRP bypass tool for the phones that I have just listed. It especially works great on Samsung phones, you can easily unlock the FRP lock in any Samsung phone using this tool.
So, if you still have any questions in your mind regarding Pangu FRP then you can comment below. I will try to honestly answer it for you. If you liked this article then make sure you share it with your friends.